Latest Movie :

Tattoo Etymology only look awesome


Latin word tattoos not only look awesome, they have a romantic sound, which makes them a very popular choice for a tattoo word phrase.  Description – Asian female, 5’5” tall, 110 lbs, skinny build, asymmetrical bob with short bangs and brown/red highlights hairstyle, tattoo on left inner arm with the words ‘lahat ay magiging maayos’, last seen wearing denim jeans, light brown suede laced boots, possibly wearing green eye contacts, possibly carrying a plaid backpack with a Macbook Pro laptop, taking medication for depression.

Dear Lord, I come to you in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ and I do want to please you and know the truth about tattoo, as well as any other area in my life that does not agree with the Word of God. I am asking you to reveal to me the truth about this and deliver me from all deceiving lies that I may have embraced by my ignorance of your Word and your commandments. In fact, I'm grateful that the man who did my tattoo wouldn't do what I originally wanted. Now, about five years after I got my tattoo I have a scar where my body piercing was and a tattoo that I wish I didn't have.

Here, the tattoo symbolizes that it is only through infinite love, faith, and hope that one can actually attain their purpose of existence. The feather represents the fragility, the delicateness that these three words possess, that how easily we tend to wither our hope and faith in love during the rocky times. Most people hate to get a tattoo design that is fairly common, however, this design is one unique exception! Ambigram tattoos are extraordinary in the way they are designed, so that, irrespective of the tattoo being straight, or upside down, one sees the words inked in the right order.

Combine your favourite quote with awesome scripting or fonts and your result will be a truly personal tattoo. With so many options, size is only limited by the amount of words you have in your quote and the font that you use. Once you have confirmed the quote is correct from your independent source, take in the exact lettering to your tattoo artist that they approved of. Don't allow the actual font of the letters to become too fancy with a lot of flourishes, or your tattoo could become hard to read.

If you do not want to wear a tattoo with the lyrics of a whole song, you can use simple and meaningful quotes from songs for tattoos. There are many beautiful font styles available in tattoo lettering, and the most popular is calligraphy lettering. This style is mostly suited on girls with simple flower tattoo designs, butterfly tattoo designs, star designs, heart designs, angel tattoo designs, etc.

Share this article :

tattoo styles

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Pictures Gallery | Best Popular HD Photo Galleries - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger