Latest Movie :

Literary Tattoos From Bookworms Worldwide


One of the most popular areas of tattoos right now for men and women both are written and word tattoo designs.  I have been learning arabic for almost 5 months now, I can speak and write but with much assistance from my arabic friends, first of all I would never trust a website for a tatto design... there are so many meanings to a word that can very with a slight change to a letter....please before ruining your body get all the info you can!! I'm part arabic so I want my tattoo to show part of who I am and what my mother taught me my whole life.

I hope from this article on rib cage tattoos for women, you have gathered a lot of rib cage tattoo ideas for women. My suggestion, as far as these tattoos, are concerned is that you should choose a tattoo which symbolizes your personality. You can talk to the tattoo artist and decide on the tattoo design for yourself. My tattoo is done in UV reactive ink, so it is invisible except under Ultra Violet/blacklight, where it glows white. All Doggs Go to Heaven” make up the words tattooed under Nate Dogg's face on Snoop's arm.

You can't start words with thos letters, they are connected properly, and those aren't even words. Arabic is my first language and I can only describe this shambolic tattoo as an abomination of the language and a mutilation of that poor person's back! The best advice I can give anyone looking for a word or phrase in any language is to search for them with specification to gender use and part of speech. If you want a descriptive word or phrase, you need to go beyond the root word alone.

I mean, a tattoo design is attractive too, but then inking words that are imprinted in your mind and soul, sort of gives the whole tattoo a different look and feel. So, inking words or quotes that you stand by and which have helped form a basis of your personality would be a good idea! This article will help you get some good word tattoo ideas for girls as it proceeds further.

The red ribbon that's a symbol of AIDS and the word ‘Believe' powerfully combine in this tattoo design, as a reminder to believe and continue hoping. A short word can be expressed with a single letter inked on each of the four fingers of a hand as this tattoo design idea shows. The tiny peaks and straight lines of this black ink ‘Illuminati' tattoo make it a really elegant leg tattoo. Inked in a simple flowing style this single word ‘Believe' tattoo makes for a beautiful and compact tattoo for the inner wrist. Taking inspiration from music this one word ‘Mum' tattoo uses an elegant musical symbol in the neat black design. You do not want to end up with a tattoo that has no connection with the word you originally wanted to get inked with.

Share this article :

tattoo styles

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Pictures Gallery | Best Popular HD Photo Galleries - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger